The Powerful Online Support Tool from SURFACE
All systems delivered by SURFACE come with SURFWARE S3, the advanced customer support tool. SURFWARE S3 enables easy and fast online contact to the SURFACE support group.
With two clicks, a support connection can be established. Audiovisual contact to the support engineer simplifies the explanation of the problem. Access to the built-in webcam of most SURFACE tools enables easy demonstration of the problem, e.g. to show indicator lights, mechanical problems, etc. And if needed, the support engineer can also remote-control the client system for deeper troubleshooting.
Key Features of SURFWARE S3
- Fast contact to the SURFACE support group
- Audiovisual support by SURFACE support engineers via internet (TCP/IP)
- Use of the integrated webcam for problem demonstration
- The support engineer can remotely control the system while maintaining audiovisual contact
- Easy troubleshooting of hardware problems
- Fast response time in case of necessary repairs, because a separate visit just for problem diagnosis is no longer necessary
- Customer support for process programming issues
- Built in file transfer: Data logs or screenshots can easily be sent to the support engineer
- Automated documentation of the support call enables easy reference to previous support sessions, avoiding repeated explanation of problems
- Automated software update procedure via internet
- Secure, fully SSH-encrypted communication
- Low bandwidth demand of 120 kbit/s for reliable support even over slow connections
All these features make the support from SURFACE an exceptional value!