- Powerful transducer ranging from μN to ~N.
- Fully integrated high resolution video microscope.
- Three axis motorized positioning system for various sample stages.
- Solid frame for robustness and reliable testing.
- Real time data processing by dual core microcontroller (DSP).
- The instrument is designed with priority to highest accuracy and reliability.
- Fully automated tests to determine hardness and modulus
- Standardized tests to comply with ISO 14577
- Optical microscopy
- Customized test procedures
- Material research
- Quality control
Video microscope, 5MP for selecting position and inspection
- Combines large field of view (0.8 * 1.1 mm) with high resolution / magnification
- Magnification selectable in software from 150x to 600x (100% scale), extended to 2400x (400%)
- digital resolution: 0.4 μm / pixel
- optical resolution: approx. 2 μm
Smart software package
- Control software: intuitive and clean user interface
- Analysis software: fast selection of measurement tasks and test locations on the sample
- Automatic data analysis
- Editable data analysis for advanced users
- Export to csv files
- Sharing data and export to cloud based open material database
- Developed from the long-standing practice of the nanoLab team
- Optimized for fast and efficient operation