Data protection policy of SURFACE und SURFACE systems + technology GmbH & Co. KG (hereinafter called SURFACE)
1 – Scope of processing of personal data
- We process your contract data for the services used, as well as payment information about our contractual obligations and services in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. b). DSGVO. The details marked as obligatory in online forms are required for the conclusion of the contract.
2 – Legal basis for the processing of personal data
- Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is the legal basis.
3 – Description and scope of data processing
- Each time our website is accessed, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the calling computer. The following data is collected here:
- information about the browser type and version used
- the user's operating system
- the IP address of the user
- date and time of the user
- websites from which the user's system comes to our website
4 – Legal basis for data processing
- The legal basis for the temporary storage of data and log files is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) DSGVO
- The log files are stored to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, the data is used to optimize the website and to secure our information technology systems. An evaluation for marketing purposes does not take place without yours Approval.
- For these purposes, our legitimate interest in the processing of data according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) DSGVO.
- In the case of storing the data in log files, this is the case after no more than seven days. A further storage is possible. In this case, the IP addresses of the user are deleted or alienated, so that an assignment of the calling client is no longer possible.
- address, name, institute
- items in a shopping cart
- log-in information
5 – Purpose of data processing
- shopping cart
- adaption of language settings
Onlineshop creditcard payment:
6 – Registration
- Description and scope of data processing:
- On our website, we offer users the opportunity to register by providing personal information. The data is entered into an input mask and transmitted to us and stored. A transfer of data to third parties does not take place. The following data is collected during the registration process:
- e-mail address
Legal basis for data processing:
8 – Contradictory legal and removal options
- By changing the settings in your internet browser, you can disable or restrict the transmission of cookies. Already saved cookies can be deleted at any time. This can also be done automatically. If cookies are disabled for our website, it may not be possible to use all the functions of the website.
9 – Right to information
- You may ask the person in charge to confirm if personal data concerning you is processed by us. If such processing is available, you can request the following information from the person in charge:
- the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
- the category of related data being processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom you have disclosed or are still disclosing the personal data concerned;
- the planned duration of the storage of data relating to you or if concrete information is not possible, criteria for determining the storage duration;
- the right of rectification or erasure of your personal data, a right to restriction of processing by the controller or a right of appeal against such processing;
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority
10 – Data deletion and storage period
- The personal data of the data subject will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage is expired. In addition, it may be stored if so required by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or regulations to which the controller is subject. A blocking or deletion of the data takes place also then, if a storage period prescribed by the said standards expires, unless there is a need to further store the data for a contract or fulfillment of the contract.
11 – Right to cancellation
- You may require the controller to delete the data concerning you without delay, and the controller is obliged to delete that data immediately, if any of the following is true:
- Your personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- You revoke your consent to the processing gem. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. DSGVO and there is no other legal basis for processing.
12 – External e-mail-contact
- The author can only be held liable for either direct or indirect referrals to other Internet sites (links) for which the author is not directly responsible if the author is aware of the content of the sites in question and if the author is in a position to, and has the technical capacity to, prevent the use of illegal contents.
14 – Newsletter / Data collected
- Consent procedures:
- In order to include you in our newsletter mailing list, we need a confirmation that you are the owner of the specified email address and that you agree to receive the newsletter, so we will store your data:
- Data collected:
- name, first name
- e-mail address
Use of data: