- Analysis of biological or moisture-absorbing samples
- Temperature stability ±0.01°C
- Compatible to standard sample tray of the Agilent G200/XP
- Mini enclosure for purge with humidified gas
- Humidity sensor close to sample for precise control
Humidity Control for Nanoindentation
For some special applications, it is desireable to perform nanoindentation measurements at controlled humidity levels. SURFACE offers a modified heating/cooling stage to accomplish this.
The SURFACE Humidity Control Stage includes a built-in humidity sensor that allows control of the relative humidity inside the miniature environmental enclosure formed by the heating/cooling stage. Together with a commercially availabe humidification apparatus/humidity controller, this allows precise control of the relative humidity at the sample in the range from 5% to 90% relative humidity (depending on the carrier gas and type of humidifier).
The Humidity Control Stage is compatible with the Agilent G200/XP nanoindenter series. Please contact us for more information and other brands/models.
- Analysis of moisture-absorbing samples
- Biological samples